Please join Ross Szabo from the UCLA Geffen Academy and expert panelists from all over campus to learn about mental health literacy and discuss the exciting Mental Health Literacy project that has started this year. This is the first Meeting of the Minds event of the school year from the Mind Well pod of the Semel UCLA Healthy Campus Initiative. See the attached flyer below for more information.
Date/Time: November 30th from 12:30pm-1:45pm
- 12:30 – 12:45pm: Check-Ins and Panelist Introductions
- 12:45pm – 1pm: Ross Szabo presenting on mental health literacy, MindWell’s collaboration on the mental health literacy project, and more!
- 1pm – 1:20pm: Formal discussion with expert panelists moderated by Dr. Bilder
- 1:20pm – 1:40pm: Ask the panelists any questions you have and join engaging conversations about the topic with other attendees!
Where In-Person: Large Conference Room in CAPS (on the 1st floor of CAPS. Follow the signage within CAPS for guidance)
- Light refreshments will be provided
Where Remote: Zoom: https://ucla.zoom.us/j/97230406830?pwd=QjFSWGlsRHBIWGc0RWJnWGlqZVdNQT09
- Meeting ID: 972 3040 6830
- Passcode: 832309